Subject: [alto] ALTO Implementation available

From: Richard Alimi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:44:17 -0700

Hi All,

I circulated this to a few of people already, but at the suggestion of
the WG chairs I'll announce it here too.  I (finally) have the ALTO
server implementation I was working on available publicly at:
  http://alto.sandbox.google.com/

The directory is at:
  http://alto.sandbox.google.com/directory
There are a few smaller things about it that aren't quite up to snuff
(it doesn't process the Accept header from clients, it returns
JSON_FIELD_MISSING instead of JSON_VALUE_TYPE in a couple of cases,
caching headers aren't yet done correctly, it doesn't yet look at the
client IP address for endpoint-cost queries if no sources are
provided), but I'll get to those hopefully soon.

That URL should be permanently accessible, so feel free to hit it and
let me know what does or does not work.

Thanks!
Rich