Subject: [alto] Progress of draft-ietf-alto-reqs

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:21:26 +0200

Hi all,

this is to inform everyone that the draft has undergone a first IESG
review and has been updated a few times to address all the comments
received. The current version is now
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-reqs-15

Most of the changes were clarifications, except a substantial one
consisting with the addition of one new requirement, that basically
reflects IESG guidelines for ops support in new protocols:

   REQ.  ARv15-2: An ALTO protocol MUST provide adequate mechanisms for
   operations and management support, as outlined in RFC 5706 [RFC5706].

The changes can be seen here:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-alto-reqs-11.txt&url2=draft-ietf-alto-reqs-15.txt

We plan to move the document forward for IESG approval consideration
soon; if you see anything in the new version of the draft that may not
reflect the understanding of the WG, please speak up by Wednesday, June 6th.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico