Subject: [alto] 2nd ALTO interoperability event Internet-Draft

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 22:10:42 -0500

All: In preparation for the 2nd ALTO interoperability event in Atlanta,
I have taken the liberty to edit an Internet-Draft that outlines
the test cases that we expect to cover.

The test cases are a continuation of the ones we used during the first
ALTO interoperability event, with the syntax of the contents updated to
reflect version -13 of the ALTO protocol draft.

I have added a couple of new test cases, and I expect that we can
collectively add some more of them.  More specifically, I am looking for
some test cases related to constraints in the cost map.  If someone
has some cycles to come up with such test cases, or to think of other
test cases, please send them to the list so I can incorporate them
into the draft.

In any event, please go through the collection of the test cases as
they exist in the draft and post any corrections or updates to the
mailing list.

The new draft is available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases-00

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/