Subject: [alto] Any input on charter update?

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:48:50 -0500

Folks: In case you missed it, we posted the collective knowledge of the
WG on the charter update [1].  No one has responded yet to any changes,
etc.  Based on the heuristic that silence implies acquiescence, Enrico
and I would like to ensure that this is indeed the case.

We will be sending the charter in [1] to the IESG on Wednesday, April 30
2014.  If you have any comments before then, please do express them on
the list.

Cheers,

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/alto/current/msg02455.html

Vijay K. Gurbani and Enrico Marocco

---

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 22:51:19 -0400

Hi Vijay, Enrico,

The charter updates look great to me, and hence, I did not send in any
update. It has my support.

Thanks!

Richard

On Monday, April 28, 2014, Vijay K. Gurbani <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto
>

-- 
-- 
 =====================================
| Y. Richard Yang <[email-masked]>   |
| Professor of Computer Science       |
| http://www.cs.yale.edu/~yry/        |
 =====================================