Subject: [alto] IETF 96 agenda requests

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 09:40:54 -0500

Folks: Please send me and Jan agenda requests for the ALTO WG meeting
in IETF.  We have a 2 hour slot on Thu afternoon (July 21).

Specifically:

   - Presenter name
   - Time requested (in minutes)
   - Internet-Draft to be discussed

As usual, drafts that have seen list discussions will be given
precedence when scheduling the agenda.

As you are all aware, the deployment draft is now with the IESG.
As per our last meeting (virtual interm [1]), we need to move two
drafts ahead: (1) draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost-01 needs to be scheduled
for a WGLC, and (2) draft-randriamasy-alto-cost-calendar-05 needs to be
open up to being adopted as a WG item.  Jan and I will like to start
proceeding on this perhaps as early as next week.

[1]
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/10/27/alto/minutes/minutes-interim-2015-alto-1

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq