Subject: [alto] Agenda requests for IETF 98

From: "Vijay K.Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:16:43 -0600

Hello all, it is time to collect agenda requests for the Chicago IETF.

The draft agenda puts us in the Friday, March 31 9:00-11:30am slot.
While I don't expect this to change, you can never be sure until the
final agenda is released.

In any case, we have a 2.5 hour slot.

Please send me and Jan agenda requests using the format below.  As
usual, agenda requests that move adopted working group documents ahead,
or agenda requests that reflect good discussion of a topic on the
mailing list will be given preference.

Please send Jan and me the following information to indicate interest in
an agenda slot:

Name of presenter:
Time for presentation (in minutes):
I-D associated with the presentation:

Thank you.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: https://www.bell-labs.com/usr/vijay.gurbani
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq