Subject: [alto] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto-10.txt

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 01:47:34 +0800

Hi all,

We have submitted a version of applying ALTO to CDNI FCI. It is a rough
draft and there is still a good amount of work, which means that we will
continue to push it during the next two and half weeks to make good
progress.

Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Richard

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 1:31 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto-10.txt
To: "Y.R. Yang" <[email-masked]>, "Kevin J. Ma" <[email-masked]>,
Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>, Jon Peterson <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Y.R. Yang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto
Revision:       10
Title:          Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) Request
Routing: CDNI Footprint and Capabilities Advertisement using ALTO
Document date:  2017-07-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seedorf-cdni-
request-routing-alto-10.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seedorf-cdni-
request-routing-alto/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seedorf-cdni-request-
routing-alto-10
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-seedorf-cdni-
request-routing-alto-10
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seedorf-cdni-
request-routing-alto-10

Abstract:
   The Content Delivery Networks Interconnection (CDNI) WG is defining a
   set of protocols to inter-connect CDNs, to achieve multiple goals
   such as extending the reach of a given CDN to areas that are not
   covered by that particular CDN.  One componet that is needed to
   achieve the goal of CDNI is the CDNI Request Routing Footprint &
   Capabilities Advertisement interface (FCI) [RFC7336].  [RFC8008] has
   defined precisely the semantics of FCI and provided guidelines on the
   FCI protocol, but the exact protocol is explicitly outside the scope
   of that document.  In this document, we define an FCI protocol using
   the Application Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol.