Subject: [alto] Revised WG agenda for Prague IETF

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 08:58:52 -0500

All: The revised WG agenda has been posted.  As usual, we will spend the
bulk of the meeting on chartered items.

We believe that we were able to honor all those that requested a slot.
Please take a look at the agenda and let Jan and me know if the revised
agenda is missing anything.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/alto/

Cheers,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
Email: [email-masked] / [email-masked]
Web: https://www.bell-labs.com/usr/vijay.gurbani
Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:39:09 -0500

> agenda is missing anything.

One more revision of the draft agenda; please see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/agenda/alto/

Cheers,

- vijay