Subject: [alto] Doodle for ALTO Virtual Interim

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 20:38:02 +0200

Hi all,

Vijay and I have discussed possible dates for an ALTO Virtual Interim 
Meeting in December, as we will not have an ALTO session at IETF-100 in 
Singapore. I have set up a doodle with 2 possible options: Monday DEC 
4th or Monday DEC 18; time will be 07:00-09:00 Chicago time = 
13:00-15:00 CET = evening time in Asia. Please vote so that we can 
decide on a date:

https://doodle.com/poll/mryzspqdf3gkrkt2

  - Jan

---

From: Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:47:07 +0200

Hi all,

according to the doodle, we will hold the ALTO Virtual Interim Meeting 
*** DEC 4th, 2017, 13:00-15:00 CET time ***

Please mark your calendars, more details will follow,

  - Vijay & Jan

On 13.10.17 20:38, Jan Seedorf wrote:
> Meeting in December, as we will not have an ALTO session at IETF-100 
> in Singapore. I have set up a doodle with 2 possible options: Monday 
> DEC 4th or Monday DEC 18; time will be 07:00-09:00 Chicago time = 
> _______________________________________________
> alto mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/alto

---

From: "Y. Richard Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:11:09 -0400

Hi Jan, Vijay,

Thank you so much for organizing the interim meeting. Several of us are
working on the drafts and the Dec. 4 goal is a good milestone to make
progress and finalize designs.

Richard

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Jan Seedorf <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> according to the doodle, we will hold the ALTO Virtual Interim Meeting ***
> DEC 4th, 2017, 13:00-15:00 CET time ***
>
>> Singapore. I have set up a doodle with 2 possible options: Monday DEC 4th
>> or Monday DEC 18; time will be 07:00-09:00 Chicago time = 13:00-15:00 CET =
>> evening time in Asia. Please vote so that we can decide on a date:
>>