Subject: [ANCP] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ancp-framework-04

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 04:19:43 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ancp-framework-04.txt has been successfuly submitted by Sven Ooghe and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ancp-framework
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Framework and Requirements for an Access Node Control Mechanism in Broadband Multi-Service Networks
Creation_date:	 2007-11-15
WG ID:		 ancp
Number_of_pages: 41

Abstract:
The purpose of this document is to define a framework for an Access
Node Control Mechanism between a Network Access Server (NAS) and an
Access Node (e.g. a Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer
(DSLAM)) in a multi-service reference architecture in order to
perform QoS-related, service-related and Subscriber-related
operations.  The Access Node Control Mechanism will ensure that the
transmission of the information does not need to go through distinct
element managers but rather using a direct device-device
communication.  This allows for performing access link related
operations within those network elements, while avoiding impact on
the existing OSS systems.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp