Subject: [ANCP] IETF70 ANCP agenda

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:28:06 +0100

All,

Here is the draft agenda for the ANCP meeting in Vancouver. I have also
uploaded this to the IETF meeting materials page.

Please can presenters send me their slides by noon PST on Wednesday 5th
December.

Please can you let me know if you have any
comments/corrections/additions.

Best regards,

Matthew

Thursday, December 6th, 2007 - 13:00 - 15:00
-----------------------------------
CHAIRS: Wojciech Dec  & Matthew Bocci

15 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs

10 mins - ANCP Framework and Requirements - Sven ooghe
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ancp-framework-04

15 mins - Multicast Issues - Roberta Maglione
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ancp-framework-04
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ancp/draft-maglione-ancp-mcast-00.txt
Discuss multicast open issues in the framework draft.

10 mins - ANCP Access Node MIB - Stefaan de Cnodder
([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-01

15 mins - ANCP Protocol Draft - Sanjay Wadhwa ([email-masked])
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ancp-protocol-01
Discuss protocol draft updates and ANCP graceful restart.

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp