Subject: Re: [ANCP] draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp

From: "OOGHE Sven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:19:51 +0200

Vince,

Sorry for the late response. Generally I'm ok with this draft. My only
remark would be that this must be passed via the DSL Forum to get their
blessing as you're proposing to use their Vendor ID - see section 5:

"The Vendor ID for all the listed AVP (Section 5.1 through Section 5.19)
is that of the IANA assigned ADSL Forum Vendor ID, decimal 3561"

Regards,
Sven 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Vince Mammoliti
Sent: donderdag 20 maart 2008 15:47
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ANCP] draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp

I am sending out this draft for review to the ancp group. 

Please provide your comments as we would like to move this draft
forward.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-
02.t
xt

This document describes a set of Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
Attribute Value Pair (AVP) extensions designed to carry the Access Line
information which is not currently available by the existing L2TP AVP
set.  It is expected that this document will be updated if and when new
line information is available, since its primary purpose is to provide a
reference for DSL equipment vendors wishing to interoperate with other
vendors' products.

Vince Mammoliti

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp
_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp