Subject: [ANCP] Draft Vancouver agenda

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:30:48 +0200

Folks,

I've posted a draft agenda to:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/ancp.txt

Please let me know if I have missed anything.

Thanks,

Matthew

Director, technology & Standards 
Alcatel-Lucent IP Division
---
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to them) you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as
soon as possible. Alcatel-Lucent does not accept any liability for any
harm that may be caused to the recipient's system or data by this
message. Please carry out virus and other such checks as you may
consider appropriate.

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp