Subject: [ANCP] Dublin minutes

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:06:32 +0200

Please find attached the draft minutes form Dublin. Many thanks to
Richard for acting as scribe.

Please post any comments to the list.

Regards

Matthew
 <<ANCP Minutes 30 July 2008.txt>> 

Director, technology & Standards 
Alcatel-Lucent IP Division
---
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to them) you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as
soon as possible. Alcatel-Lucent does not accept any liability for any
harm that may be caused to the recipient's system or data by this
message. Please carry out virus and other such checks as you may
consider appropriate.

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp

---

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:28:59 +0100

Hi Matthew,

Could you incorporate the following minor corrections:

s/Francois La Feucher/Francois Le Faucheur/

s/For accounting reasons./For bandwidth accounting reasons./

s/The proposals are changes to the framework document to support the  
multicast use cases./ The draft specifies the deltas over the current  
framework text to reflect the proposed enhancements to handle the  
multicast use cases/

s/Francois F - Hopefully it is the same./Francois LF - Hopefully it  
is very similar and the objective is to identify the differences/

s/Where the NAS has to query the OLT for admission for unicast./Where  
the NAS has to query the OLT for admission for unicast, so we should  
investigate wether this extra model is really required/

At the end of the discussion on the Framework, I believe there was an  
exchange along the lines of:
Francois LF: Do we agree the next revision of the framework will  
incorporate the outcomes of the upcoming list discussion on draft- 
maglione.
Stefan (and others): Yes.

Thanks

Francois

On 31 Jul 2008, at 18:06, BOCCI Matthew wrote:

> This message is confidential and may contain privileged  
> information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message  
> (or responsible for delivery of the message to them) you may not  
> copy or deliver this message to anyone or take any action in  
> reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please  
> delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible. Alcatel-Lucent  
> does not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused to  
> the recipient's system or data by this message. Please carry out  
> virus and other such checks as you may consider appropriate.
>
>
> <ANCP Minutes 30 July 2008.txt>