Subject: [ANCP] Minneapolis agenda

From: "BOCCI Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:32:36 +0100

I have posted a draft agenda to:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/ancp.txt

Please let me know if you have any comments/corrections.

If you have a slot, please make sure you send your slides to the chairs
by Tuesday 18th at the latest.

Regards

Matthew

---
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to them) you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as
soon as possible. Alcatel-Lucent does not accept any liability for any
harm that may be caused to the recipient's system or data by this
message. Please carry out virus and other such checks as you may
consider appropriate.

_______________________________________________
ANCP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ancp