Subject: [ANCP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Multicast Control Extensions for ANCP
	Author(s)       : F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document specifies the extensions to the Access Node Control
Protocol required for support of the multicast use cases defined in
the Access Node Control Protocol framework document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.