Subject: [ANCP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:32:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Control Extensions for ANCP
	Author(s)       : Francois Le Faucheur
                          Roberta Maglione
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-12.txt
	Pages           : 85
	Date            : 2013-11-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to the Access Node Control
   Protocol required for support of the multicast use cases defined in
   the Access Node Control Protocol framework document and one
   additional use case described in this document.  These use cases are
   organized into the following ANCP capabilities:

   o  NAS-initiated multicast replication;

   o  conditional access with white and black lists;

   o  conditional access with grey lists;

   o  bandwidth delegation;

   o  committed bandwidth reporting.

   These capabilities may be combined according to the rules given in
   this specification.

   This document updates RFC 6320 by assigning capability type 3 to a
   capability specified in this document and by changing the starting
   point for IANA allocation of result codes determined by IETF
   Consensus from 0x100 to 0x64.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 22:38:03 +0000

I have now requested publication of this draft.

The document shepherd writeup is attached.

Regards

Matthew