Subject: [ANCP] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:48:43 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Multicast Control Extensions for ANCP
    Author(s)     : F. Le Faucheur, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions
    Pages         : 97 
    Date          : 2014-02-25 
    
This document specifies the extensions to the Access Node Control
   Protocol required for support of the multicast use cases defined in
   the Access Node Control Protocol framework document and one
   additional use case described in this document.  These use cases are
   organized into the following ANCP capabilities:

   o  NAS-initiated multicast replication;

   o  conditional access and admission control with white and black
      lists;

   o  conditional access and admission control with grey lists;

   o  bandwidth delegation;

   o  committed bandwidth reporting.

   These capabilities may be combined according to the rules given in
   this specification.

   This document updates RFC 6320 by assigning capability type 3 to a
   capability specified in this document and by changing the starting
   point for IANA allocation of result codes determined by IETF
   Consensus from 0x100 to 0x64.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.