Subject: [Anima] Anima draft charter v6...

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 11:47:56 +1200

... is attached for careful reading and further comments.
It's also in the anima wiki:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/anima/trac/wiki/WikiStart

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: "Fuyu (Eleven)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 03:51:00 +0000

Hi Brian, 
  The version 6 of the charter looks good. I have one comment:

o Definition of solutions for one or two selected use cases
  Starting points: draft-use-case-tbd1&2
And in Milestones:
Apr 2015 - adoption of draft-solution-tbd1&2

What is the relationship between" draft-use-case-tbd1&2" and "draft-solution-tbd1&2"?
If they are the same draft, I think it is better to use " draft-use-case-solution-tbd1&2".

Cheers 
Yu

-----Original Message-----
From: Anima [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brian E Carpenter
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 7:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Anima] Anima draft charter v6...

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:07:37 +1200

Hello Yu,

> If they are the same draft, I think it is better to use " draft-use-case-solution-tbd1&2".

Good point. If we manage to choose the use cases before the charter is
final, this will be easy to clarify. At the moment, please consider
as a drafting mistake.

(BTW, please comment on my message at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/anima/current/msg00119.html )

    Brian