Subject: [Anima] weekly call #1 - agenda slides

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 15:46:51 +0200

Dear all,

Please find attached support slides (.ppt and .pdf) for our upcoming 
call (14-08-2014 6am GMT).

The meeting details are listed below. In case of problems, please 
contact the meeting organizers (Michael, Brian, Sheng and myself).

Title:

ANIMA - Next Steps

Location:

webex

When:

Occurs every Thursday effective 14/08/2014 for 5 times from 08:00 to 09:00.

Organizer:

	Michael Behringer (mbehring) <[email-masked]>

Description:

ANIMA participants, This meeting is to discuss the draft agenda that was 
circulated on the list, and to define a clear direction. An agenda will 
be communicated separately each week. The meeting will be recorded, and 
as all other IETF side meetings is subject to the "note well" statement. 
Michael ******* DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE ANY OF THE TEXT BELOW THIS LINE 
******* 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*JOIN USING WebEx Go To: 
**https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=mc1a4d377cf0d5f134189c71e1a0f2114****
**Meeting Password ----- anima **
**Meeting Number ----- 201 974 466 *

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT -- PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE 
(408) OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below: - 
San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800 - RTP (919) area: 392-3330 
Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is 
not enabled (non-Cisco phones). " If you dial the toll-free numbers 
within the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and 
dial the local access number." Please use the call-back option whenever 
possible and otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free 
numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 
349-3520 for the RTP area. 
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only 
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at 
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html 2. 
Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access 
Code followed by the # sign. San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: 
+1.919.392.3330 US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: 
+44.20.8824.0117 India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002 
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666 IMPORTANT NOTICE: This 
WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and 
other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. 
By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. 
If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the 
meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the 
session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to 
discovery in the event of litigation. http://www.webex.com

Attendees:

	Brian E Carpenter ([email-masked]) 
<[email-masked]>

	Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>

	Toerless Eckert (eckert) <[email-masked]>

	joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>

	Benoit Claise (bclaise) <[email-masked]>

	Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>

	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

-- 

Bien cordialement, Best regards,

*Laurent Ciavaglia*

Research Manager | Project Manager

Network Algorithms, Protocols and Security Group

Bell Labs | Alcatel Lucent

phone: +33 160 402 636

email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

linkedin: laurentciavaglia <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/laurentciavaglia/>

address: Route de Villejust | 91620 NOZAY | France