Subject: [Anima] (no subject)

From: Leandro Melo de Sales <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:43:56 -0300

Hi Julião,
    I have a particular interest in this subject. How about open a BoF
about this subject in the next IETF Meeting. Are there people in this group
interested in researches in the context mentioned by Juliao?

[]s,
Leandro.

--
PhD. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil
Pervasive and Mobile Computing Laboratory (COMPELab.org / IC)
BlackBerry Tech Center LATAM
<http://www.facebook.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.twitter.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.foursquare.com/leandrosalesal>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/leandrosalesal>

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."

---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
From: Juliao Braga <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc:
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:10:04 -0300
Subject: [Anima] ANARD - Autonomous Network Architecture over Restricted
Domains
Hi All,

We have developed an alternative model for the implementation of autonomous
functions (and autonomic, too). This model attempts to reduce complexity in
the development of intelligent functions (intelligent elements) in the
Internet Infrastructure, bringing the problem to the restricted area of
Autonomous Systems. We call this model: Autonomous Network Architecture
over Restricted Domains (ANARD).

There is a full paper (in Portuguese) here:
http://www.braga.eti.br/papers/145326_1-Braga.pdf and a short paper in
English, here: http: //www.braga.eti.br/papers/artigoTeseEn.pdf.

My question is about how to present this model to the ANIMA WG. If a model
description is needed here on the list in TXT or if it is enough, for now,
the short paper above. The interest is to submit the model for
consideration by the group.

Our view is that this model is not conflicting on the proposals so far,
here in the WG, but an additional and alternative model.

We did a case study on the IRR and the results were convincing in order to
give more reliability to the information, since there is no human
intervention and ensures the updating of objects in real time.

Among other issues involving the continuity of our project there is need to
create vocabularies associated with the AS domain, with the relationship
between ASes and with the IETF as a whole, in order to allow semantic
interoperability, ontologies and learning of the intelligent elements. This
is another issue on which we would like to get suggestions on how we should
act so that we have cooperation, including people outside of our
environment.

Thank you,

Julião