Subject: [Anima] Call for Agenda ANIMA @ IETF94, Yokohama

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 02:35:35 +0000

Hi, all,

We have requested two sessions of 2 hour + 1.5 hour for the ANIMA WG
meeting for IETF-94 (Yokohama) and are starting to collect agenda items
for this session. Following the advice from our responsible ADs, we do not
reserve the second session for non-charter work items. It says the charter
work item would have priority. We will only discuss non-charter work 
items until we finish charter work items. The priority among these 
non-charter work items would be: these that have active discussion in 
mail list, then these have submitted drafts, and topics without drafts.

Please send us ([email-masked]) requests for sessions and
include:

Name of time slot:
Name of draft(s):
Time requested:
Presenter name(s):
Brief description of what issues need discussing and what you hope to
accomplish by presenting (please focus on open issues, rather than a
status update):

More details about the Yokohama IETF can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/94/index.html.

Again, presenters and draft authors please invoke active discussions in
the ANIMA list. We have very limited time for each topic in the
face-to-face meeting. Mail list is a very good place to discuss and reach
consensus on technical issues.

Best regards,

Toerless & Sheng

---

From: "Max Pritikin (pritikin)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:02:46 +0000

Bootstrap will need an agenda slot to discuss current status and open items for continued discussion. 

Thanks,

- max

> On Oct 7, 2015, at 8:35 PM, Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi, all,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Anima mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 03:49:36 +0000

Hi, all,

This is a kind reminder for participators who is willing to present but have not sent the chair request yet. We are closing the call at the end of this week (Oct.25). We will publish the WG meeting agenda early next week so that the presenters could prepare according to allocated time slot.

So far, we confirm the request from the following documents:

draft-ietf-anima-grasp
draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane
draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra

draft-behringer-anima-reference-model
draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity
draft-jiang-anima-prefix-management

draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing 
draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution

draft-ciavaglia-anima-coordination
draft-du-anima-an-intent
draft-peloso-anima-autonomic-function

Regards,

Toerless + Sheng

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Anima [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sheng Jiang
>Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 10:36 AM
>To: Anima WG
>Cc: Toerless Eckert (eckert); [email-masked]
>Subject: [Anima] Call for Agenda ANIMA @ IETF94, Yokohama
>
>Hi, all,
>