Subject: [Anima] Call for agenda ANIMA @ IETF 96, Berlin, Germany

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 14:35:35 +0000

Hi, all anima,

We have requested two sessions of 2 hour + 2 hour for the ANIMA WG meeting for IETF-96 (Berlin, Germany) and are starting to collect agenda items for these sessions. Same with previous IETF meetings, we do not reserve the second session for non-charter work items. It says the charter work item would have priority. We will only discuss non-charter work items till we finish charter work items. However, we do have a longer second session. So, hopefully, we could have more time for discussion of non-charter work items. The priority among these non-charter work items would be: these that have active discussion in mail list,
then these have submitted drafts, and topics without drafts.

Please send us (anima-chairs at tools.ietf.org) requests for sessions by March 3rd, Thursday (IETF requests the preliminary agenda by July 6th, Wednesday) and include:
Name of time slot:
Name of draft(s):
Time requested:
Presenter name(s):
Brief description of what issues need discussing and what you hope to
accomplish by presenting (please focus on open issues, rather than a
status update):

More details about the IETF 96, Berlin, Germany can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/96/index.html

Again, presenters and draft authors please invoke active discussions in
the ANIMA list. We have very limited time for each topic in the
face-to-face meeting. Mail list is a very good place to discuss and reach
consensus on technical issues.

Best regards,

Toerless & Sheng