Subject: Re: [Anima] Updated the GRASP prototype

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 16:46:44 +1300

And again...

I've updated the Python3 code to fix a couple of bugs and to add a "pretty print"
feature. This allows the demo examples to produce nice output on a host with
Tcl/Tk-compatible window support. There's a README file that points to the
PDF documentation file.

I've also added a folder 'brski' with demo code that shows how
draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra could use BRASP. If you want to play
with that, it has its own README file.

I advise downloading fresh copies of everything for consistent versions, and
I would love to receive error reports.

    Brian

On 14/09/2016 13:37, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I have updated the GRASP prototype code to match
> the -07 draft posted yesterday. Please see
> https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~brian/graspy/
> 
> Regards
>    Brian
>