Subject: [Anima] Fwd: [nmrg] RG Last Call on Autonomic Networking Use Case for Distributed Detection of SLA Violations

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 08:45:18 +0100

Dear All,

This last call might be of interest to the WG:
     "Autonomic Networking Use Case for Distributed Detection of SLA 
Violations" 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-sla-violation-detection)

Please provide your feedback on the NMRG mailing list by February 8th, 2017.

Thanks, best regards, Laurent.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[nmrg] RG Last Call on Autonomic Networking Use Case for 
Distributed Detection of SLA Violations
Date: 	Wed, 25 Jan 2017 08:21:55 +0100
From: 	Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Organization: 	Nokia Bell Labs
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear NMRG,

At IETF97/Seoul, the authors of the document "Autonomic Networking Use 
Case for Distributed Detection of SLA Violations" 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-autonomic-sla-violation-detection) 
assessed their work was mature and asked for a RG last call.

This e-mail starts a two-weeks period for evaluation of this document by 
the RG.
Please provide your feedback on the NMRG mailing list by February 8th, 2017.

Thanks, best regards, Laurent.
-- 

-- 

Laurent Ciavaglia

Nokia, Bell Labs

+33 160 402 636

route de Villejust - Nozay, France

linkedin.com/in/laurent.ciavaglia

---

From: Laurent Ciavaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 08:45:26 +0100

Dear All,

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Dear NMRG,

-- 

Laurent Ciavaglia

Nokia, Bell Labs

+33 160 402 636