Subject: [Anima] GRASP Python code moved to GitHub

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 11:42:07 +1200

I have moved the current prototype code for GRASP to GitHub.
Please don't use the old URL any more. It will stop working soon.

https://github.com/becarpenter/graspy

Regards
   Brian Carpenter

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 01:52:02 +0200

I am still not good with scatter/gather cloud storage, so i created a stub repository to
point to yours:

https://github.com/anima-wg/grasp

Cheers
    Toerless

On Sun, Jul 02, 2017 at 11:42:07AM +1200, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Anima mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 12:13:25 +1200

> https://github.com/anima-wg/grasp

Th code is not IETF work. It SHOULD NOT be under a repo for the WG.
I had to move it in a hurry due to a mess made by my university's
IT "service".

Also, is there or isn't there a WG policy on repos for WG drafts?
I'm quite willing to join if there is, but there's never been an
announcement about that and there's nothing about it on 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/anima/about/ under Additional URLs
If there's a GitHub organization for the WG, it should be listed
there, I think.

   Brian

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 03:00:28 +0200

Fascinating point. I don't know if the IETF has any arguments to claim
anything on any github repository to be IETF work unless it does claim
by itself to be IETF work. I would be surprised if it could.

Given how i just created a pointer to the work, it definitely could not
cause any automatic implication of being IETF work. 

Cheers
    Toerless

-- 
---
[email-masked]