Subject: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 06:23:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Reference Model for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Michael H. Behringer
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Peloso Pierre
                          Bing Liu
                          Jeferson Campos Nobre
                          John Strassner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a reference model for Autonomic Networking.
   The goal is to define how the various elements in an autonomic
   context work together, to describe their interfaces and relations.
   While the document is written as generally as possible, the initial
   solutions are limited to the chartered scope of the WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Michael H. Behringer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:27:45 +0200

Chairs,

Having incorporated the last comments, I believe this document is ready 
for WGLC. There is an outstanding question on John's sections, but I 
think we can resolve that at the same time.

Michael

On 19/10/17 15:23, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Anima mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima