Subject: [Anima] ANIMA: old version: draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-data-plane-11

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 23:47:44 +0200

Dear ANIMA WG.

I recently noted that i made a mistake with the acp-10 .txt file that
i uploaded to datatracker. It was an intermediate version missing
the latest changes i did in -10. Only the .xml file i uploaded included
all changes i made - primarily for BrianCs review. The email i sent
to the WG mailing list in reply to Brian did include of course comments for
all changes i made (in the xml file).

For example, one big difference was the big picture showing how ACP acts as
security and transport substrate in ACP (section 6.8.2), which indirectly
came from SEC/TSV AD review of GRASP (we pushed it into ACP draft because
ACP can define it authoritatively).

I did not find any better way to fix this then to create version -11
which effectively only updates the .txt file (and of course includes a -11
changelog explaining this).

http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-10.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-11.txt

I will now stop to upload .txt file to avoid these mistakes in the future.
Especially because the auto-generated PDF file is also generated from TXT as
is the "normal" HTML page. Only the tools real HTML autogenerated version is
created from the XML when a TXT was uploaded *sigh*

Cheers
    Toerless