Subject: [Anima] constrained voucher

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:50:18 +0000

Does the WG now have enough information about the Constrained Voucher work to
consider adopting it?

6tisch Working Group                                       M. Richardson
Internet-Draft                                  Sandelman Software Works
Intended status: Informational                           P. van der Stok
Expires: August 18, 2018                          vanderstok consultancy
                                                           P. Kampanakis
                                                           Cisco Systems
                                                       February 14, 2018

        Constrained Voucher Profile for Bootstrapping Protocols

       draft-richardson-anima-ace-constrained-voucher-03

Abstract

   This document defines a strategy to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an artifact signed, directly or indirectly, by the
   pledge's manufacturer.  This artifact is known as a "voucher".

   This document builds upon the work in [I-D.ietf-anima-voucher],
   encoding the resulting artifact in CBOR.  Use with two signature
   technologies are described.

   Additionally, this document explains how constrained vouchers may be
   transported in the [I-D.vanderstok-ace-coap-est] protocol.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-