Subject: [Anima] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 05:01:24 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra is a normative reference in this
document, IDevID seems like it should be as well. That is, it seems to be used
in a normative way in the same manner as the other normative references in this
document. If the document were not going to have any normative references, then
I think IDevID could be informative.

---

From: "Michael H. Behringer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 22:02:12 +0200

I have no problem moving IDevID to the normative references. In 
draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra it is also in the normative 
section, so it would make sense to do this here as well.

Will do. (Unless I hear an objection)

Michael