Subject: [Anima] early allocation for CT for constrained-vouchers

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 20:29:11 +0530

WG chairs, would you please consider asking Ignas and IANA for an early
allocation for draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher.

Specifically, https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-02#section-9.7

9.7.  CoAP Content-Format Registry

   Additions to the sub-registry "CoAP Content-Formats", within the
   "CoRE Parameters" registry are needed for two media types.  These can
   be registered either in the Expert Review range (0-255) or IETF
   Review range (256-9999).

   Media type                    mime type    Encoding   ID  References
   ----------------------------  -----------  --------- ---- ----------
   application/voucher-cms+cbor      - -        CBOR    TBD2  [This RFC]
   application/voucher-cose+cbor "COSE-Sign1"   CBOR    TBD3  [This RFC]

We are presenty starting interop testing among a few companies of this draft,
and while we can use a private CT for now, it would be better if we could
sort this out in the next 2 or 3 weeks!

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-