Subject: [Anima] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 13:57:50 +0100

Hi Anima,

a new version has been submitted of
draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy.
Differences with earlier version -0 

  00 to 01

   o  Added Contributors section

   o  Adapted content-formats to est-coaps formats

   o  Aligned examples with est-coaps examples

   o  Added statefull Proxy to stateless proxy

Looking forward to discussing the draft in Prague,

Peter 

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht -------- 

 		ONDERWERP:
 		New Version Notification for
draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt

 		DATUM:
 		2019-03-10 13:53

 		AFZENDER:
 		[email-masked]

 		ONTVANGER:
 		"Michael Richardson" <[email-masked]>, "Panos Kampanakis"
<[email-masked]>, "Peter van der Stok" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D,
draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:        draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Revision:    01
Title:        Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
Document date:    2019-03-10
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        17
URL:           
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01.txt
Status:        
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy/
Htmlized:      
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01
Htmlized:      
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Diff:          
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-anima-constrained-join-proxy-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an intermediary node between pledge and owner.  This
   intermediary node is known as a "constrained-join-proxy".

   This document extends the work of [ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra]
   by replacing the Circuit-proxy by a stateless constrained join-proxy,
   that transports routing information.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat