Subject: [Anima] I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 08:50:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Voucher Artifacts for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-03-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a strategy to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an artifact signed, directly or indirectly, by the
   pledge's manufacturer.  This artifact is known as a "voucher".

   This document builds upon the work in [RFC8366], encoding the
   resulting artifact in CBOR.  Use with two signature technologies are
   described.

   Additionally, this document explains how constrained vouchers may be
   transported in the [I-D.ietf-ace-coap-est] protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 16:57:22 +0100

[email-masked] wrote:
    > A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
    > directories.  This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking
    > Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

    >         Title : Constrained Voucher Artifacts for Bootstrapping
    > Protocols Authors : Michael Richardson Peter van der Stok Panos
    > Kampanakis Filename : draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-03.txt Pages

I have slightly rushed to post this -03.
The examples are not updated as much as I'd like, and I have three more
issues from Esko to deal with.

However, at the Fairhair BRSKI interop (outside-IETF-)meeting today, we
discovered some significant confusion due to the mistake of swapping the
examples, and so that needed to be fixed sooner.

And the ID had expired.

Chairs, my appologies for not having yet sent slides on this document.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [