Subject: [Anima] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on charter-ietf-anima-01-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2019 14:07:15 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-anima-01-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-anima/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Alissa’s positions on clarifying the throttling mechanism (BLOCK #1)
and concerns about the size of the proposed scope relative to historical
publication rates (BLOCK #2)

I also have a few editorial nits:

s/signalling/signaling/
s/management,autonomic/ management, autonomic/
s/the the/the/