Subject: [Anima] Document Action: 'Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol Application Program Interface (GRASP API)' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 07:54:02 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol Application Program Interface
   (GRASP API)'
  (draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-10.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and
Approach Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Warren Kumari and Robert Wilton.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api/

Technical Summary

   This document is a conceptual outline of an application programming
   interface (API) for the Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP).
   Such an API is needed for Autonomic Service Agents (ASA) calling the
   GRASP protocol module to exchange autonomic network messages with
   other ASAs.

Working Group Summary

  This document went through a relevant long document development
  period (20 months for individual document period, 30 month for WG 
  document period). It has been reviewed well.

Document Quality

  This document went through multiple reviews by multiple WG
  participants.  There are at least two existing implementations.
  The document looks to be in good shape.

Personnel

  Sheng Jiang is the document shepherd.
  Robert Wilton is the responsible AD.