Subject: [Anima] RFC 9222 on Guidelines for Autonomic Service Agents

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 15:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9222

        Title:      Guidelines for Autonomic Service Agents 
        Author:     B. E. Carpenter,
                    L. Ciavaglia,
                    S. Jiang,
                    P. Peloso
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9222

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9222

This document proposes guidelines for the design of Autonomic Service
Agents for autonomic networks. Autonomic Service Agents, together
with the Autonomic Network Infrastructure, the Autonomic Control
Plane, and the GeneRic Autonomic Signaling Protocol, constitute base
elements of an autonomic networking ecosystem.

This document is a product of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC