Subject: [Anima] [ANIMA] WGLC for draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-17, ends April 25th 2022

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 19:37:07 +0200

On Thu, Apr 07, 2022 at 11:28:57AM -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:
> Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
[...]
> To be clear, -17 is ready for WGLC.
Sounds like my cue ;-)

Dear ANIMA WG

This message starts the two-week (*) ANIMA Working Group Last Call to advance
draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher, describing a constrained voucher and
constrained BRSKI for EST-coap. This document's intended status is Standards Track.

At present, there is no IPR filed against this document.

This document has been ANIMA WG document since May, 2018 and has received
a lot of feedback from the WG and work from its authors. It was also functionally
hardened via interop testing. In addition, earlier versions of the document received
several early reviews from other groups in he IETF (IOTDIR, SECDIR, GENART,
YANGDOCTORS), whose feedback issues where addressed according to the authors. 
The authors therefore think is ready for WGLC.

Please send your comments by April 25th 2022.
If you do not feel this document should advance, please state your reasons why.

Toerless Eckert is now the document shepherd.

Cheers
    Toerless

(*) rounded up to the next useful day.