Subject: [Ans-research] Interlayer Interactions -- Tools

From: Yiapatos Michael-MYIAPAT1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:57:40 -0000

Hi All,

 I am a researcher at University of West of England , U.K, funded by
Motorola. I am investigating the interlayer interactions with in the
cellular networks stacks. 
I would like to develop a stack dependency graph. Currently I am using the
Telelogic SDL, however I m not sure whether this tool is up to the task. 
 
I f you have done this for Adhoc networks could you  please inform me about
any suitable tools.

Thanks,
Michael
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Michael Yiapatos  <[email-masked]> 
Applied Technology Group <+44 (0)1793 565275>
Motorola GTSS, Swindon, UK
----------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Ans-research mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ans-research