Subject: apps-discuss archives

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:06:42 -0700

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss says:

  ...
  (The current archive is only available to the list members.)
  ...

I realize that apps-discuss is not an IETF working group, so I suppose it does
not need to follow IETF policy for open archives.  But are the archives closed
on purpose?

-d

_______________________________________________
Apps-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss

---

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:27:21 -0700

It's an oversight I think -- as far as I can remember, this archive  
list used to be public.  This list was in a bad state for a while  
after moving off the apps server quite a few months ago.   A few days  
ago this was cleaned up so that the archive is now available but only  
to members.  I'll ask the secretariat about making it public.

Lisa

---

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:29:33 -0700

After a moment more thought I realized I could probably do this myself  
as list administrator.  Done.  Hope there were no objections.

Lisa

On Jul 21, 2008, at 2:27 PM, Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> after moving off the apps server quite a few months ago.   A few  
> days ago this was cleaned up so that the archive is now available  
> but only to members.  I'll ask the secretariat about making it public.
>
> Lisa
>