Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity Report for September

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:41:39 -0700

News, updates

Potential WGs/BOFs:
ALTO: the [email-masked] list has proposed a charter in IETF-wide review
ESDS: [email-masked] has requested a second BOF on discovery services  
for arbitrary identifiers.
OAUTH: mailing list and spec available at http://oauth.net/

Document Status and Progress

Active Documents: my action
  - draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header (Proposed Standard, aka PS):  
Publication Requested.  Need to do AD review.
  - draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto (PS):  Ready for IESG Evaluation? I  
need to check diffs and put on an agenda.

Stalled, in review, waiting on other:
  - draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl (PS): Waiting on author to decide changes  
from AD review.
  - draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject (PS):  Waiting on author for  
revised ID after IESG Evaluation.
  - draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis (PS):  Revised ID needed after AD  
evaluation
  - draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2446bis (PS): Revised ID needed after AD  
evaluation
  - draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent (PS): Revised ID needed after IESG  
evaluation
  - draft-snell-atompub-bidi (PS): A couple changes needed after IESG  
Evaluation.
  - draft-ietf-usefor-usepro (PS): Finished IETF Last Call.  Authors  
and chairs need to decide whether/what changes to make.
  - draft-sanchez-webdav-current-principal (PS): Finished last Call.  
Now I'm waiting to hear back from authors on next steps.
  - draft-wilde-sms-uri (PS): IESG Evaluation found a number of  
issues. Author needs to revise or respond.

Finished Processing -- new in RFC Ed queue and new RFCs
  - RFC 5328, Informational
	"A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for
	the Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB)"
  - RFC 5337, Experimental
     	"Internationalized Delivery Status and Disposition Notifications"

WG Status
   CALSIFY: Plugging away on issues.
   HTTPBIS:   Plugging away on issues.
   IDNABIS:  Discussing contents of rationale document and Bidi rules
   SIEVE: Finishing up some docs.
   USEFOR:  Finishing up last doc after IETF Last Call.

_______________________________________________
Apps-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss