Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity Report for Nov 2008

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:50:42 -0800

News, updates

ALTO is now a WG and its mailing list moved to [email-masked].  Chairs  
are Vijay Gurbani, Enrico Marocco and Jon Peterson.
OAUTH BOF was encouraging but not conclusive; new mailing list [email-masked] 
.

Document Status and Progress

Active Documents: my action
  - draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn (Info): need to review new version
  - draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop (PS): AD Evaluation
  - draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis (PS):  Cleaning up last issues after  
IETF Last Call with chairs and authors
  - draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header (PS): Just finished IETF Last  
Call and new version quickly posted.  I need to review this new version.

Stalled, in review, waiting on other:
  - draft-freed-sieve-ihave (PS): In IETF Last Call
  - draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl (Info): This went back to the IRTF when we  
found there wasn't consensus for an IETF Proposed Standard as it  
stands.  Instead, I'm now just shepherding this to make sure it passes  
the IESG check of "does this conflict with IETF work".
  - draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2446bis (PS): Waiting for issues from  
another review to be addressed.  I requested IETF Last Call prematurely.
  - draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto (PS):  Scheduled for IESG  
Evaluation Dec 4.
  - draft-snell-atompub-bidi (PS): A couple changes needed after IESG  
Evaluation.
  - draft-ietf-usefor-usepro (PS): Finished IETF Last Call.  Authors  
and chairs need to decide whether/what changes to make.
  - draft-wilde-sms-uri (PS): IESG Evaluation found a number of  
issues. Author needs to revise or respond.

Finished Processing -- new in RFC Ed queue and new RFCs
  - draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent (PS): DISCUSS cleared, now in RFC Ed  
queue.
  - draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject (PS):  Now in RFC Ed queue.
  - draft-sanchez-webdav-current-principal (PS): Now in RFC Ed queue.

WG Status
CALSIFY: Plugging away on issues.
HTTPBIS:   Plugging away on issues.
IDNABIS:  Still discussing philosophical approach but also still  
making progress on doc organization.
SIEVE: Finishing up several docs.
USEFOR:  No action since last report.
_______________________________________________
Apps-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss