Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity Report for August 2009

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:14:00 -0700

*News, Updates*
IETF 76 Bar BoF planning:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/BarBofs<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/BarBofs/IETF75>
IETF 76 BOFs: see http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki -- In progress,
BOF requests not approved yet

*Document Status and Progress*
Active documents, my action:
- draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement (Info):  In IESG Evaluation

Active documents, waiting on other:
- draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn (Exp): New version of draft expected
- draft-reschke-webdav-post (Exp): Cyrus Daboo is doing shepherd review and
writeup
- draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop (PS): Waiting on authors to respond to GenArt
review
- draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis (PS): In Last Call
- draft-wilde-sms-uri (PS): In Last Call
- draft-freed-sieve-in-xml (PS): Waiting for revision from authors & WG
consensus on new format for comments
- draft-nottingham-http-link-header (PS): Waiting for revision from authors

Finished processing -- new in RFC Ed queue and new RFCs
 - none

*WG Status*

ALTO: Problem Statement document nearing completion; some discussion on
protocol integrity and security.
CALSIFY: RFC2445bis code license issues resolved; RFC2446bis in Last Call.
HTTPBIS: Working through issues in the tracker
IDNABIS:  WGLC ended August 31; WG considering significant reviews done in
LC.
OAUTH: New non-WG document:
draft-vrancken-oauth-redelegation-00.txt<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vrancken-oauth-redelegation-00.txt>
SIEVE:  Some drafts going through final stages and WG review of last-minute
issues (e.g. sieve-in-xml and validation of comments)