Subject: New groupware internet draft - which WG?

From: "Iulian Radu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:48:46 +0200

Dear Madam or Sir,

I posted an internet draft about a new communication protocol which allows to store and access groupware information from a server. I would like to know to which working group from IETF should I becomme affiliate. My intention is to make it acceptable for being promoted to RFC.

The name of the draft is:
draft-iulian-advanced-groupware-access-protocol-01 

Looking forward for your replay,
Dipl.-Ing. Iulian Radu

-- 
Sicherer, schneller und einfacher. Die aktuellen Internet-Browser -
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:13:18 -0700

Hi Iulian,
At 04:48 19-05-10, Iulian Radu wrote:
>I posted an internet draft about a new communication protocol which 
>allows to store and access groupware information from a server. I 
>would like to know to which working group from IETF should I becomme 
>affiliate. My intention is to make it acceptable for being promoted to RFC.
>

There isn't a specific IETF working group that covers that.  You can 
find people involved in Calendaring and Scheduling in the CALSIFY 
working group.

If there is enough interest in the work, it could be done by 
chartering a new working group [1].  Alternatively, the draft can be 
done as an Individual Submission.

Regards,
-sm

1. http://www.ietf.org/tao.html