Subject: [apps-discuss] [Fwd: Fwd: WGLC Announcement for draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-08 - 26th November 2010]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 13:11:39 +0000

FYI.

Subject: Fwd: WGLC Announcement for draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-08 - 26th November 2010
From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:00:59 +0100

Alexey,

Could you please cross post (as the responsible AD to Apps and IESG)?

Thanks,

Gorry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WGLC Announcement for draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-08 - 26th 
November	2010
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 08:59:35 +0100
From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
To: tsvwg list <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

This email announces the beginning of a working group last call for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-08, "Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
(IANA) Procedures for the Management of the Service Name and Transport
Protocol Port Number Registry". This document is now thought to be ready
to proceed to be published as a BCP. Please send any comments to the
TSVWG list.

The draft is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-08

The document will be forwarded in parallel to the Apps Area for review.

The last call will run for FOUR weeks, ending Friday, 26th November 2010
(this LC period will cover an IETF meeting).

Emails saying "I support" or "I don't support" publication are also most
helpful in judging the WG consensus.

James and Gorry
(TSVWG Chairs)