Subject: [apps-discuss] Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:09:20 -0700

Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data

Colleagues,

This note starts a Working Group Last Call for
draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data.  The document seems to have
stabilized and I believe Larry got the help he needed in setting up test
cases he needed.

Please provide review comments or expressions of support for the current
version either on this list or privately to
[email-masked] on or before
October 3, 2014.  Be as detailed as possible.  The co-chairs need to
determine if the document has working group consensus, which means we need
to know people have read the latest version and agree with its content and
with the idea that it is ready to proceed.  A simple “+1” doesn’t tell us
anything.

Also, if any participant has knowledge of IPR that needs to be declared on
this work, please do so, as required by BCPs 78 and 79.

<name> is fulfilling the duties of document shepherd.

-MSK, APPSAWG co-chair