Subject: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-03.txt> (A Property Types Registry for the Authentication-Results Header Field) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:41:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'A Property Types Registry for the Authentication-Results Header Field'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-03.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-09-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates RFC7001 by creating a registry for property
   types in the Authentication-Results header field, used in email
   authentication work, rather than limiting participants to using the
   original, small set of fixed values.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.