Subject: [apps-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:15:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2015-03-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies a message header field called Authentication-
   Results for use with electronic mail messages to indicate the results
   of message authentication efforts.  Any receiver-side software, such
   as mail filters or Mail User Agents (MUAs), can use this header field
   to relay that information in a convenient and meaningful way to users
   or to make sorting and filtering decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/