Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] Updated Web Site

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:33:32 -0400

I've updated the web site with what I think has been reviewed.  Thomas gets
the prize for doing the fastest review, and Julian gets the prize for doing
the most reviews.

I renamed the Applications Review web page to make it manual-browser-address
friendly.  It is now at:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/apps-review/

If you can update me with your areas of interest / expertise, that would be
great.  However, that is no guarantee that I still won't randomly assign a
draft to you.

Thanks.

--
Eric, your AARD (looking for some acronym for VARK)

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
APPS-REVIEW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:59:38 -0400

One correction - I attributed one too many reviews to Julian, so we need to
assign more to him :)

Again, thanks to Claudio, John, Alexey, Mark, Julian, and Thomas for their
reviews.

On 5/11/07 8:33 AM, "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
> information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
> entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
> legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
> entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have
> received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and
> then delete it.
>