Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] Request for review: draft-ietf-hip-applications-01.txt

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:54:32 -0700

Here's a request for a timely review of draft-ietf-hip- 
applications-01.txt:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-hip-applications-01.txt

It's already been through IESG Evaluation but once I read it I  
suggested an APP expert review (also for hip-native-api when that's  
ready) and Mark encouraged me to ask for one since the document is  
going to be revised anyway.

Mark or David or Gonzalo, if you've got information about the desired  
timeframe for this review, please let us know.

Thanks,
Lisa

_______________________________________________
APPS-REVIEW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:08:04 +0300

Hi,

> timeframe for this review, please let us know.

at this point, this is in Mark's hands. It is up to him.

Cheers,

Gonzalo