Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] Dinner get-together in Chicago?

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:23:44 -0700

Who wants to get together for dinner in Chicago?  Presumably we'd  
discuss stuff relating to apps-review along with general topics.  I  
don't have a particular agenda but thought it might turn out to be  
worthwhile to set up.

Looking at the agenda, it looks like 8pm on Monday night might work  
for dinner.

Lisa

_______________________________________________
APPS-REVIEW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:27:52 -0400

I'd like to do dinner; I'll have to skip the IBM dinner on Monday in order to do 
this one.  But there's little alternative: Tue is the jazz club, Wed is the WG 
chairs' beer night, and I'm leaving Thursday late afternoon (I even have to miss 
being on stage with the IAB, urgh!).  So count me in for Monday if that's what we 
do.

Barry

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:34:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Lisa Dusseault wrote:

>
> Who wants to get together for dinner in Chicago?  Presumably we'd discuss 
> stuff relating to apps-review along with general topics.  I don't have a 
> particular agenda but thought it might turn out to be worthwhile to set up.
>
> Looking at the agenda, it looks like 8pm on Monday night might work for 
> dinner.

Hallo Lisa,

very good idea... but unluckily I'll miss this IETF, as that's exactly in 
the middle of my summer holidays. ;-)

but, I suggest we try to orgnise such a get together at all IETFs, as it 
also helps all of us in develping a coherent vision and strategy about the 
Appication Area andhence to make better reviews (apart the tehcnical 
aspects of any reviews itself).

Have a nice summer dinner in Chcago!

  > > Lisa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

            PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:36:45 +0100

> Looking at the agenda, it looks like 8pm on Monday night might work  

I can't do Monday as I need to meet with another group to discuss Kitten.

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:31:14 -0700

> Looking at the agenda, it looks like 8pm on Monday night might work for 

I can make Monday.

d/

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:48:43 -0700

If Alexey cannot go, let's do Monday :-)

But seriously, I can only do Monday.  Although, this time, I cannot pay for
everyone.

> I can't do Monday as I need to meet with another group to discuss Kitten.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

---

From: Kurt Zeilenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:15:08 -0700

I can make monday...