Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] BEHAVE draft affecting Apps protocols

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:46:31 -0800

This draft seems to talk a lot about how application protocols are  
affected.  Can somebody review it in the next week or so?  It will be  
on the IESG agenda in one week (thursday 8:30 am PST), so that would  
be the ideal time for the authors to have a collected list of last  
issues to address.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-05

Thanks,
Lisa

_______________________________________________
APPS-REVIEW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:29:04 +0000

> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-05

Hi Lisa,
I can't claim to be an expert on NATs, however I've reviewed the 
document and found that it is well written and it seems to contain a 
fairly detailed description of various NAT traversal techniques in use 
today. I don't believe it adds any new requirements on application 
protocols which were not already created previously by NATs.