Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] Review for RFC2446bis-07

From: Reinhold Kainhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:31:32 +0200

Dear Lisa,
In response to your mail to the IETF APPS-REVIEW mailing list 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-review/current/msg00145.html), 
Eric Burger asked me if I could do a review of rfc2446bis-07, which I will 
gladly do.
Note that while I'm quite familiar with rfc2445(bis), I did hardly get in 
touch with iTIP in the past and was not really involved in the revision. So, 
I consider myself an "outsider" as far as iTIP is concerned and I think I can 
do an unbiased review (in the sense that I have not worked on it so much that 
I will miss even obvious things due to being blinded by routine).

I think it would be quite hard to impossible to find someone with enough 
calendaring knowledge to do a review, who is not already involved in calsify 
in some way or another.

I already went through the first 35 pages and found lots of things, which are 
either contradictory, typos or might need to be clarified. When I'm done I'll 
send the review to the app-review and the calsify lists.
I think my review will nicely complement your review posted to calsify.

Cheers,
Reinhold

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Reinhold Kainhofer, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
email: [email-masked], http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien, http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/
 * K Desktop Environment, http://www.kde.org, KOrganizer maintainer
 * Chorvereinigung "Jung-Wien", http://www.jung-wien.at/
_______________________________________________
APPS-REVIEW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review