Subject: [apps-review] draft-ietf-p2psip-base

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:03:40 -0500

I would greatly appreciate a review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base. It is 
160-odd pages long. I'd like it done by September 4.

Thanks.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:46:28 -0700

Hi Vijay,

Pete requested a review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18.  The review has 
been assigned to you and is due before September 4.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-base/ ).  Some 
previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18".

There is some Relax NG in Section 10.1.1 and a URI scheme in Section 
13.15.  If you need someone else from the team to review that part, 
please let me know.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 02:16:57 -0700

Hi Enricco,

Pete requested a review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18.  As I haven't 
received any response about the assignment, I am reassigning the 
review to you.  The review is due before September 4.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:08:07 -0700

Hi Enrico,

Vijay will be taking on the review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:14:44 -0600

> Vijay will be taking on the review of draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18.

Thanks, Vijay!

Peter