Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-12

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:42:29 -0700

Hi Carsten,

Could you please review draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-12 before September 21?

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ ).  Some previous reviews from the 
Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of" ID-name.

If I don't receive an acknowledgement from you within two days, I'll 
send you a reminder before reassigning the review.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:32:34 -0600

Carsten has been extremely busy and might not be available right now to
review this specification.

On 9/13/11 9:42 AM, SM wrote:
> The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the WG
> Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.
> 
> The subject of the email when submitting the review should be "apps-team
> review of" ID-name.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> apps-review mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:43:22 -0700

Hi Peter,
>review this specification.

Thanks, I'll reassign the review to someone else.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:09:42 -0700

Hi Tim,

Could you please take over the review draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-12 
before September 21?

Thanks,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:29:54 -0700

Hi Martin,

Could you please take over the review of 
draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-12 before September 21?

Thanks,
-sm

---

From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:10:35 +0900

Hello SM,

On 2011/09/18 2:29, SM wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Could you please take over the review of draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-12
> before September 21?

I should be able to review this, but would prefer to get some more time, 
e.g. until Sept. 23.

Regards,   Martin.

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 02:24:31 -0700

Hi Martin,
At 02:10 19-09-2011, Martin J. Durst wrote:
>I should be able to review this, but would prefer to get some more 
>time, e.g. until Sept. 23.

That's fine.

Best regards,
-sm