Subject: Re: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-alto-reqs-11

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:29:37 -0700

Okay, will do.

Ted

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 8:55 AM, SM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> Could you please review draft-ietf-alto-reqs-11 before September 21?
>
> You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker (
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/ ).  Some previous reviews from the
> Apps-review Team are accessible at http://www.apps.ietf.org/**
> content/apps-review-template<http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template>
>
> The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the WG
> Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.
>
> The subject of the email when submitting the review should be "apps-team
> review of" ID-name.
>
> If I don't receive an acknowledgement from you within two days, I'll send
> you a reminder before reassigning the review.
>
> Best regards,
> -sm
>
>

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:55:15 -0700

Hi Ted,

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ ).  Some previous reviews from the 
Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of" ID-name.

If I don't receive an acknowledgement from you within two days, I'll 
send you a reminder before reassigning the review.

Best regards,
-sm