Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-mif-dns-server-selection-03

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:46:57 -0700

Hi Murray,

Could you please review draft-ietf-mif-dns-server-selection-03 before 
September 21?

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ ).  Some previous reviews from the 
Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of" ID-name.

If I don't receive an acknowledgement from you within two days, I'll 
send you a reminder before reassigning the review.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:36:41 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: SM [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:47 AM
> To: Murray S. Kucherawy
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Request for review: draft-ietf-mif-dns-server-selection-03
> 
> Hi Murray,
> 

Wilco.