Subject: [apps-review] New Apps Area Review Team member

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:58:01 -0700

Hi Sal,

Welcome to the Apps Area Review Team.  I added you to the apps-review 
mailing list.  There is a web page with the list of members at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/applications-area-review-team  A 
list of previous reviews is available at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-tracker

General note:  Joshua Bell was unsubscribed from the mailing list as 
his email address is no longer valid.  If anyone on this list has his 
new email address, could you please send it to me or ask him to email me?

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:25:02 -0600

On 9/28/11 3:58 PM, SM wrote:
> http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/applications-area-review-team A list of
> previous reviews is available at

Welcome, Sal!

> General note: Joshua Bell was unsubscribed from the mailing list as his
> email address is no longer valid. If anyone on this list has his new
> email address, could you please send it to me or ask him to email me?

I think that Josh no longer has cycles for IETF work, but I will send 
you his email address off-list.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/