Subject: [aqm] AQM WG Conference Call, June 24, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 13:03:48 -0700

The AQM working group is going to have a conference call on June 24,
2014 from 1:00-2:30 PM EDT.

The draft agenda is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/aqm/current/msg00658.html 

Topic: AQM
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 644 364 555
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma8f0c666476fa3d8dd02ea205a46c036
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc8130e6e7792ca3024a9d7769782a4ba

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:644 364 555

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8c5e445ca347986e1d4d6cd7ee8abb3a

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.