Subject: [aqm] reminder: AQM conference call

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 21:11:28 -0400

None of the information below has changed since initially announced,
but this is just a reminder that on Tuesday we'll have a conference
call that everyone is welcome to dial into in order to discuss the
ongoing AQM work and prepare for the Toronto meeting.

Agenda
======

1 - discuss overall WG status quickly
2 - discuss state of the 2309bis / recommendation draft
    - if any editors or people with comments are online, this will be
      a chance to discuss any remaining items that haven't converged
      through the mailing list yet
3 - discuss state of evaluation guidelines / scenarios
    - if one of the editors is available, we'd like them to share
      plans and status briefly
4 - discuss possibly adopting algorithms, as mentioned on the mailing
    list and get some feedback on this
5 - plan agenda for Toronto

Webex and teleconference information
====================================

Topic: AQM
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 644 364 555
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma8f0c666476fa3d8dd02ea205a46c036
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc8130e6e7792ca3024a9d7769782a4ba

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:644 364 555

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4085

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8c5e445ca347986e1d4d6cd7ee8abb3a

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems