Subject: [aqm] AQM conference call - June 24

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 11:19:20 -0400

Hello, we're planning on holding an AQM conference call on June 24
at 1PM US/Eastern time.

We'll publish webex/telecon coordinates closer to the day.  This is
just a notification for calendar planning purposes.

We will also have it announced to the IETF announcement list soon.

The goal of this is to give us a chance to focus some higher bandwidth
discussion around the working group milestones, and hopefully make a
little bit of progress prior to the next actual working group meeting
at IETF 90.

I'm hoping that we need no more than about an hour and a half.

The rough agenda (for bashing) is:

1 - discuss overall WG status quickly
2 - discuss state of the 2309bis / recommendation draft
    - if any editors or people with comments are online, this will be
      a chance to discuss any remaining items that haven't converged
      through the mailing list yet
3 - discuss state of evaluation guidelines / scenarios
    - if one of the editors is available, we'd like them to share
      plans and status briefly
4 - discuss possibly adopting algorithms, as mentioned on the mailing
    list and get some feedback on this
5 - plan agenda for Toronto

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: Dave Taht <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:17:51 -0700

> just a notification for calendar planning purposes.

I don't have webex capability. Do have google hangouts. Can dial in.

>     list and get some feedback on this

I am interested in feedback  and discussion on the following two
drafts before that date, if possible:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nichols-tsvwg-codel-02

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoeiland-joergensen-aqm-fq-codel-00

IF the wg is interested in seeing this draft completed before ietf,
let me know soonest:

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~d/draft-taht-home-gateway-best-practices-00.html

I would probably accompany it with a preso on "the case for
comprehensive queue management",
talking about the expected network behavior and test suites developed
by other wgs like webrtc.

> _______________________________________________
> aqm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aqm

-- 
Dave Täht

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article

---

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 15:26:55 -0400

Here are webex and teleconference information for this meeting:

Topic: AQM
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 644 364 555
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma8f0c666476fa3d8dd02ea205a46c036
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc8130e6e7792ca3024a9d7769782a4ba

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:644 364 555

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4085

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8c5e445ca347986e1d4d6cd7ee8abb3a

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems