Subject: [aqm] adoption call: draft-kuhn-aqm-eval-guidelines

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:31:37 -0400

We have a milestone in the charter to produce an Informational RFC
on AQM evaluation guidelines.

We believe there is only one draft that has been targeting this so
far, that folks are reading and commenting on it, and that the
comments recently have been more about tweaking it than major rework.

We'd like to adopt draft-kuhn-aqm-eval-guidelines as a working group
item and develop it into an Informational RFC:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuhn-aqm-eval-guidelines-02

Please let use know in the next few weeks if you have any comments,
questions, concerns, etc. about this.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:36:04 +0200

> questions, concerns, etc. about this.

I support this decision.

Cheers,
Michael

---

From: Dave Taht <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:12:29 -0700

My suggestion at the mic was that the writing process for this be opened up
to more participants as we did in https://github.com/dtaht/bufferbloat-rfcs

... as it needs so much work.