Subject: [aqm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:56:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Active Queue Management and Packet Scheduling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IETF Recommendations Regarding Active Queue Management
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-09.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-01-13

Abstract:
   This memo presents recommendations to the Internet community
   concerning measures to improve and preserve Internet performance.  It
   presents a strong recommendation for testing, standardization, and
   widespread deployment of active queue management (AQM) in network
   devices, to improve the performance of today's Internet.  It also
   urges a concerted effort of research, measurement, and ultimate
   deployment of AQM mechanisms to protect the Internet from flows that
   are not sufficiently responsive to congestion notification.

   The note largely repeats the recommendations of RFC 2309, and
   replaces these after fifteen years of experience and new research.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/