Subject: [aqm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-codel-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:59:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Active Queue Management and Packet Scheduling of the IETF.

        Title           : Controlled Delay Active Queue Management
        Authors         : Kathleen Nichols
                          Van Jacobson
                          Andrew McGregor
                          Janardhan Iyengar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-aqm-codel-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a general framework called CoDel (Controlled
   Delay) that controls bufferbloat-generated excess delay in modern
   networking environments.  CoDel consists of an estimator, a setpoint,
   and a control loop.  It requires no configuration in normal Internet
   deployments.  CoDel comprises some major technical innovations and
   has been made available as open source so that the framework can be
   applied by the community to a range of problems.  It has been
   implemented in Linux (and available in the Linux distribution) and
   deployed in some networks at the consumer edge.  In addition, the
   framework has been successfully applied in other ways.

   Note: Code Components extracted from this document must include the
   license as included with the code in Section 5.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-codel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-aqm-codel-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-aqm-codel-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/