Subject: Re: [armd] Call for Agenda Items

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:49:40 -0500

Just a reminder: if you want time in the ARMD agenda at IETF81, let us know
today.

We have already received several requests, and will be publishing our agenda
tomorrow.

Cheers,
-Benson & Linda

On 6/24/11 11:24 PM, "Benson Schliesser" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The first-draft agenda for IETF 81 has been published and ARMD is currently
> assigned a slot on Friday, Morning Session I 0900-1130; please see
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/agenda.html for updates.
> 
> If you would like time on the agenda, please send an email to the chairs
> ([email-masked]) or the ARMD mailing list.  Agenda requests must
> be received by 12-July-2011.
> 
> Please note that the initial document (-00) cut-off is just over a week away,
> on 04-July-2011.  All ARMD presentations are expected to have an active draft;
> exceptions to this rule will only be allowed in exceptional circumstances.
> 
> -Benson & Linda